Leg day is one thing but face day should be everyday…lol
Eat some food and rehydrate yourself.
I swear it taste like hay and dirt but the first time I had a Wheatgrass shot…it changed my life. I had more energy and felt great. The benefits above are so accurate.
Finally recovered from detox and then wham a close friend I grew uo with dies. He was 30. Then work has been stressful. Then my birthday is coming up and I am getting my friends together for that. I am practically bathing in lavender and doing yoga every few minutes to keep the stress down. So sorry for the lack of posting but as you can see it has been a stressful start to 2014 but it will get better. Peace and blessings.
Motivation of the day
1. Kiwi and cantalupe: Antioxidant-rich fruits that lower the LDL cholesterol (dubbed ‘bad cholesterol’) in the blood, and reduce plaque stuck to arterial walls. Eat one kiwi a day, or a cup of cantaloupe.
2. Oily fish: Salmon, tuna and herring all contain omega-3 fatty acids, which are a source of good fats and prevent the clogging plaque from forming. Make sure you get sustainably caught fish, and avoid buying farmed salmon, as its meat usually contains toxic chemicals and has less omega-3. Read here more about the amazing health benefits of omega-3 fish oil.
3. Berries and red grapes: Grapes contain flavonoids, which stop the bad cholesterol from oxidizing. Strawberries, cherries, cranberries and other berries contain powerful antioxidants and are packed with vitamins. Buy them organic to avoid the pesticide overload. You can find more information about the incredible healing properties of berries in my e-book The Healing Berry Guide. This e-book will teach you how to transform your health with berries.
4. Garlic: Reduces blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels. For medicinal effect, eat one to two minced raw garlic cloves. If you use supplements, look for the amount of allicin which is the garlic’s active ingredient.
5. Apples and grapefruits: An apple a day keeps the doctor away. The pectin (soluble fiber) in these fruits, lowers the bad cholesterol, while the minerals potassium and magnesium help to control blood pressure.
6. Spinach: Rich in vitamins A and C, which help to prevent the clogging plaque from developing. Popeye’s favorite food also contains lots of potassium and folic acid, thus lowering blood pressure.
7. Olive oil: A source of omega-3 fatty acids, olive oil is one of the good oils. Use cold-pressed organic oil and apply moderation in the amounts you eat, as fat is still fat. Read here more about the fantastic health benefits of olive oil.
8. Tomatoes: Antioxidant-rich food that prevents the oxidization of LDL cholesterol. If you consume them regularly, you can cut your risk of arteriosclerosis by half.
9. Green tea: Flavonoids in green tea are powerful antioxidants. A good quality green tea will also prevent the formation of blood clots and help maintain healthy linings of the arteries. Drink a cup a day. Find here more information about 8 amazing health benefits of green tea.
10. Pomegranate: Anothergreat antioxidant-rich fruit. Pomegranateprevents the hardening of the arteries and can even reverse this disease.
11. Oats: Due to the high content of soluble fiber, oats lower bad cholesterol by removing it from the body. Eat 1 cup of oat-bran cereal daily to help reduce your bad cholesterol levels. If it’s a bit too much for breakfast, so just add in oatmeal or bran to dishes at other times of the day.
You have the power in your hands to choose to eat healthy foods to maintain your body health, especially when it comes to your heart health. You can maintain your arteries clean with the above foods that are simple and easy to find.
- Herbs and Natural remedies
Fantastic Article. Clean heart is a healthy heart
Something to help your blood pressure. Nothing wrong with making good use of nature’s harvest.